Skip to main content

Painted with Love Specialty DSP Covered Notebooks




One of my favourite quick gifts to put together is covered notebooks. Transforming the ordinary, school work vibe...



... into these stunning notebooks!


I just love the magic of our Stampin' Up! products - all beautifully co-ordinated, making it so easy to make stunning projects like these.

The Painted with Love Specialty Designer Series Paper is quite the mix of corals, pinks and purples with gold foil accents - it certainly is quite a polarising mix...do you love it or find it too overwhelming? In small amounts as used in these notebooks, I rather like it!!




Now for those who do not like the gold foil accents, no fear - just turn the DSP over and you will see a side of the paper without gold accents.



I made a bunch of these as table gifts for my customers who attended the Auckland Extravaganza in March. They informed me they intend to use their notebooks to write in their wish list - what a great idea! And how apt, as Stampin' Up! products are what they love and so they will now have a record of the products they have fallen in love with in these "Love" notebooks.



Speaking of Extravaganza events, the Creative Inkers Team of demonstrators (of whom I am one) run these three times a year in March, July and November. So be sure to watch out for when I advertise when registrations are open for the event in July. It will be so exciting as the July Extravaganza event is when we feature new products from the Annual Catalogue which will be making its debut in June!

Comments