Skip to main content

Large Number Framelits from Occasions Catalogue



The Large Number Framelits is another must have from the Occasions Catalogue. We all need numbers in our life, don't you think? :-)

The first time I made my own planner was in 2013, and I loved loved loved it. For the last couple of years, after I have eventually transitioned to owning and using a smartphone, I guess you could say I became a digital planner.

But I missed my paper planner.

I found myself still reaching out for a piece of scrap paper - any piece of scrap I can find! - and pen to make a to do list from time to time, usually immediately followed by a sense of being in control. So I decided I need a planner this year. I just love paper too much, and making your own planner is a great excuse to buy and use pretty paper. Well, in my case, to use some of the papers I have in my collection!

Besides the kind of bought planners I seem to be drawn to are spendy, easily carrying a price tag of $50 upwards. Making my own with what I already have seems like a very sensible idea ;-)




I used the Rotary Alphabet Stamp to label the month tabs and to personalised my front cover. I love this Rotary stamp - it is so easy to personalise cards and label things with this very useful, handy dandy thing. And let me share with you a tip - if you have the wee stampin spots that are in the cardmaking kits, those are so awesome to ink up the rotary stamp with. If not, the stampin markers are my next recommendation, followed by the stampin ink pads.

Here's to a fabulous 2016 stamping year!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


ps: the Sweet Sorbet DSP is actually retired and currently on clearance for only $9.19.


*** SAB time...FREE item for every $110 spend or...hostess benefits for qualifying party sales or...join for $189 and get $355 worth of products of your choice ...ends 31 March 2016. Contact me now! ***

Comments