Skip to main content

Timeless Love Note Card


I just love this sentiment from the Timeless Love stamp set. So many people come to mind. And the font, oh...well, Stampin Up! has nailed it by naming it Timeless Love. It will be timeless!

If only this set comes in photopolymer stamps. But never fear, Stamp-ma-jig (SMJ) to the rescue! I used the SMJ to line up the half garland of flowers, sprinkle on the white emboss powder, and then embossed it with the Big Shot. I then repeat the process stamping the other half of the wreath arrangement. I then sponged the card in order to bring out the white outline of the flower garland. The colours I used for the card above is Blushing Bride, Pool Party and So Saffron. If the card size seems a little smaller, that is because it is :-)  The white notecard came in a pack of 20 notecards and 20 envelopes, and the card comes already scored!


Here's a version sponged in brighter colours (Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight):




And here is a snapshot of the matching set to inspire at today's Mum & Me class:





So proud of my "students" today - look at their cleverness!


Comments