Skip to main content

Celebrating the Launch of 2015 Holiday Catalogue





So go on, dear friend, book a party with me in September to claim your free Booking Gift, and then be rewarded with Hostess Gift on the day of your party, and then furthermore, be rewarded with Hostess Benefits for qualifying party sales! Remember, your party doesn't have to be in September, it just needs to be booked. It is going to be busy as we head into Christmas season, so I do appreciate knowing well in advance what days in my calendar will be filled but for you too, let's get you and your guests be well organised for Christmas this year!

I'll leave you with a clip on the Oh What Fun Tag Project kit on page 5 of the new Holiday Catalogue. I don't know about you, but I have noticed that a handmade gift tag (especially ones as fun  and beautiful as these) always adds to the perceived value of my gifts. After all, you just can't put a price on handmade love.


Comments