Skip to main content

Tin of Cards Project Kit



Have you got yourself the Tin of Cards Project Kit? This kit takes the prestigious place of feature on the cover of the current Annual Stampin' Up! Catalogue and there is no wonder why when it comes with a printed tin box with lid and supplies for making 16 cards (the coordinating stamp set and ink pads are sold separately).

For today's post I will feature one of the four designs included in this fabulous kit.


This one is pretty much the design suggested in the kit. The only thing I did different is I made a bow with the bakers twine and stuck it on the front of the circle die cut because tried as I did, I could not get the right look looping it behind the circle die cut. But you wouldn't have known if I didn't tell you, would you? That's the great thing about Stampin' Up! project kits - use it as suggested or be creative and do something different using the supplies provided :-)


Next is the Happy Birthday card - I have made it looked like a balloon had been stuck on the card. So simple yet effective. (I am sorry the photo, taken at night, doesn't show the lovely gold foil.)




For the next two cards, I changed the orientation of the cards into landscape style:






So what do you think? Same card supplies used resulting in 4 designs for 4 different occasions. By the time I finish with the other supplies in this kit I will have 16 hand made cards for various occasions all neatly and conveniently stored in a pretty tin box, ready for use when the need arises.

What would you get this Project Kit for:

a) For personal use - you will make up the cards yourself for your own use ?
b) For a gift - you will make up the cards and then present the box of hand made cards as a gift to someone ?
c) For a gift - you will gift the whole Project Kit to someone so that they get to make the cards themselves ?

Any of the above is good reason to order this kit and you can do that via my online store or email me :-) Seriously, you'll have so much fun with this kit!

Happy Stampin',

M xx

Comments