Skip to main content

Lotus Blossom Delights


As promised, albeit late, show casing the Friday night girls' creations. The one above is by Ana. Gotta love them jewel rhinestones for covering up smudges or unwanted ink spots! That trick never fails :-)


Irene's:



Let me now introduce the newest member of my Stampin' Family, Juliet Hope. I am so excited, and Juliet is so excited too, so we're in for a good time! She's also a scrapbooker, so I look forward to getting some scrapping tips from this multi talented mama of five boys.  Juliet's #1, followed by #2 when she experimented with a different colour, ie Blackberry Bliss.





Margarita's:



Rachel's #1, followed by #2 when she experimented with Daffodil Delights/Pumpkin Pie combo - just stunning!




Didn't they do well? I love their individual spin on the original card.

Comments