Skip to main content

Holiday Home Side Step Card



Hosted my last 2014 Connect Through Stampin' Up! Craft evening last night - was so much fun. The reaction from the ladies when I presented this (Janine Tinklenberg inspired) card to them was priceless!


"Wow!"
"I am going to make this card tonight?" (as in, "you really think I am able to make this complicated looking card?")

Yes, yes, YES! The ladies rose to the challenge and not only did they make their cards, they even put their own spin and design on it. So, I proudly present their work of art (except Irene's because I forgot to take a picture of hers before she left):


Rachel's Block:



Ana's Block:



Margarita's Block:


This is the side view of the side step card. Don't you think this Holiday Home stamp and die bundle (#137631) set is simply made for this kind of card?



My classes resume again in January 2015:

Friday 16th January, 2015 - 7.30pm $10 per person

Saturday 17th January, 2015 - 2pm - Mum & Me Craft Session $10 per person

Can't make those times? No problem, contact me (peppertime123@gmail.com) and let's schedule your own party at your home (or mine) where you get a few friends together to have a fun, productive stampin time.



Comments