Skip to main content

Memorable Moments Silver Anniversary


I knew I haven't been on the ball and have neglected my blog and facebook page but I hadn't realised it has been 2 weeks! Did you know that it is quite a decision to know what to blog about first when one has been absent? Lol. You see, it's not that I have been idle and not crafted - in fact I have crafted up a storm. ..

Well, since my beloved and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary today (25th November), to go with the anniversary theme, I am choosing to pick up here on the blog with this card. I made this for my upline manager, Penny Shivas. The Shivas recently celebrated their 25th Anniversary - wow!!!! That is quite a milestone, and I am so encouraged. I went with the neutral look as it is also a card for Nigel, not just Penny, and it had to have silver in it, of course! Now, I will just point out one little thing for you might find it helpful/useful to know. When you put vellum card stock through an Embossing Folder through the Big Shot, the raised embossed image is cloudy/white, so that it looks like I have used white ink. Cool huh?

Ok, just keeping this nice and short. I hope to make up for lost time :-)


Comments