Skip to main content

Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit




Stampin Up! introduces today for the first time a Holiday Supplement. Click on the picture above to link you to the supplement online. The new products introduced in this supplement are only available while supplies last so if you find something you like, don't delay, contact me asap so I can put an order in for you.

My favourite item from the supplement has to be the Many Merry Stars Simply Created Kit. This kit contains everything you need to create 26 three dimensional stars in a variety of sizes and patterns  - Christmas home decor all in a jiffy! Or use them as ornaments, place cards, tags, and more!

Watch the video below from Stampin' Up! that shows you how you can quickly put together these boxes. I flipped when I realized that they come all with adhesive in place already - how amazing is that? Watch the video to see what I mean…especially at about 1:38minute :-)



Incredible huh? Stampin' Up! has really thought through with this kit offering, I reckon. The Christmas season is fun to prepare for but with so much that we would like to do, a helping hand won't go amiss and that's what this kit is for.

Oh, and here's another video for more ideas on what to use this kit for:




Now suppose you love these stars but you would prefer them all to be in the same size or in different patterns/embellishments - after all stars are so versatile aren't they - perfect for birthdays, occasions where congratulations are in order, 4th of July celebrations if you are American - what then? No problem! You can easily create these stars with the Stars Framelits Dies. Contact me peppertime123@gmail.com to get your framelits and let me show you how to make these stars.

Thanks for visiting today!

Comments