Skip to main content

Around The World Challenge 25 Thank You



Around the World Stampin' Up! Challenges is celebrating their 1st birthday with Challenge #25's theme being "Thanks". The challenge closes on September 29th, so there is still time for you to participate in the challenge too :-) I have just entered the challenge with this card, so join me! Click here to see more ideas, and to Like my entry (it is the 12th card you'll see on the list of thumbnails at the bottom of the page).

I like to include a Thank You card in my customer's orders (although it sometimes doesn't happen due to life's busy-ness or maybe it's just because I am not organised enough). Moreover, I try to add value by customising the card to their order. For example, a new customer ordered the Tag Topper Scalloped Punch so I made this card to give her another idea for using the punch other than just for making tags with. The floral theme is my go-to theme when I don't know a person well, and Flower Patch (with coordinating Flower Fair Framelits) is a must have for a floral theme. Bordering Blooms is a new set for me - in fact, this was the first card I made with that set. I love that it is a photopolymer set, making it easy to nestle the red blooms inside the crumb cake flowers outline. The Coastal Cabana DSP is from the retired Fresh Prints DSP Stack but the good news is that it is still on the Clearance List at the time of writing this post, so if you want it, you can grab it for a bargain at only $5.79. Contact me now at peppertime123@gmail.com to place an order.

Have a great day - hopefully with some stamping fun!

**** World Card Making Day : October 4th 2014 : Join me for a stamping fun session : Contact me now peppertime123@gmail.com for further details  ****


Comments

trudelmj said…
Very nice, Michelle :-)
Thank you for your participation!