Skip to main content

Good Greetings Hostess Promotion


There were a couple of news/announcement from Stampin' Up! last week but I had been busy with little guests in our home so I didn't quite get this blog up to date - my sincere apologies. Without further ado, let me tell you what you are seeing in the above picture. 

Today's cards were CASEd from the original Congratulations card that is actually on page 104 of the Annual Catalogue. Remember, Stampin' Up! Catalogues aren't just catalogues; they are ideas books too! And there are lots of different ways to CASE (Copy And Share Everything): an exact replica, or changed, in other words, personalised, by using different supplies, and/or different colours and/or added or removed embellishments, changed orientation, etc. For the card above and the next two below, I have used the same layout, but I have changed the sentiments, the DSP and the embellishments. 




Now the colour combination used in the cards above are all inspired by the very sweet Lullaby DSP, which was the set of DSP used in these three cards. Here they are, all together:


I absolutely love the Clean design. And yes, I am still in my White Card phase. Lots of white space with a pop of colour, be it bold or pastel.  I have designed the above cards with a mind to use them as Birthday cards, but it highlighted to me I am seriously lacking in choices for any Birthday sentiments! In the end I picked "hugs & kisses", "celebrate" and "hello love" from the Good Greetings stamp set so the intention is to use a Happy Birthday sentiment on the inside of the card. It works for me :-) 

So this brings us, finally, to my first announcement: you can get the exclusive Good Greetings stamp set absolutely FREE if you host a qualifying party (ie minimum of $350 sales order) before or on October 31st! There are 19 sentiments in this stamp set, and you can choose to get a Wood set or a Clear set. 


Don't you just love the whimsical handwriting font of the sentiments? So be sure to book now with me for your next workshop or party. Remember your workshop date needs to be on/before 31 October. 



The second announcement is that the Holiday Catalogue is finally out now. It is filled with the most adorable products!!! You gotta check it out! Let me know if you want a copy of the Holiday catalogue :-)







Comments