Skip to main content

Gorgeous Grunge Christmas


Seriously? Yes, it's a Christmas Tree and therefore a Christmas card. The Gorgeous Grunge set is one very versatile set that I think I will get a lot of use out of. If you are a new reader of my blog, first welcome and yay, thanks for visiting, and I hope you will become my "follower" or like my Facebook Page :-) Secondly, check out the versatility of this stamp set through the various cards I have made with it. On the right hand side you can scroll down to select "Stamp: Gorgeous Grunge" and that will filter out the posts that I have written show casing this stamp set. From Grunge to Play School, from Feminine to Christmas (today's feature).

Have fun with this set! If you don't have it, you can click here to purchase it through my online store or email me your order at peppertime123@gmail.com


Comments