Skip to main content

Flower Patch Be-YOU-tiful


The Flower Patch stamp set and co-ordinating Flower Flair Framelits were arguably the first things I wanted from Stampin' Up!'s new catalogue which launched on the 1 July in the South Pacific. These finally arrived at my doorstep today. That, and being totally inspired by one of my card making cyber mentors, Catherine Pooler's cards, all my plans to continue working on the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set project tonight came to a halt. I hope you can see why with this end result!!!!




I love it! And the most satisfying moment, worthy of a pause in time...just to be still, admire and smile a satisfying sigh...for me was the way the sentiment was stamped. Because it is a photopolymer stamp, ie it is flexible and clear, you can bend it accordingly -in this case, to curve beautifully with the cut patterned paper. Way to go - photopolymer stamps have the thumbs up from me!

I am submitting this card in this week's Fab Friday challenge. I believe it fits the sketch as I have merely changed the orientation of the sketch and used a curved panel instead of a straight rectangle panel. If you want inspiration, do hop on over there to check out how other fellow crafters have used the sketch.

Until next time, happy stampin'!

Comments

Amanda Mertz said…
The curved cut out of the patterned paper is so fun as is the curved sentiment. I totally agree with the thumbs up rating for this set! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!