Skip to main content

Feminine Gorgeous Grunge


This was the third card in my Friday's Craft Night' Gorgeous Grunge Feature. Would you have thought to create something like this with a stamp set called Grunge? Ha, I didn't...so lest you thought I came up with this design... I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) it from Sam Donald of Pootles Papercraft fame. I love how she pulled together the Grunge and the Petite Petals together...her card was perfect as it was, so why re-invent the wheel, right? Judging by the popularity of this card at my July's Friday night, it seems everyone agrees :-)

There is one minor point of difference - I used Chunky Glass Glitter for the centre of the flowers instead of rhinestones. Just because I have them and I really wanted to use them. I also didn't have Sahara Sand card stock to co-ordinate with the Sahara Sand ink splatters, but I think we got away with the Crumb Cake card stock. I have seen the twine thread trend lately in the card making world, and it really does add interest to a card.

Thanks for visiting and I sure hope you are loving the absolutely versatile Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.

Comments