Skip to main content

She Believed Framed Art


Miss Resourceful K10 came bounding in today, announcing excitedly, "I've got to do some stamping today." She had just received a journal from her dad's cousin and on the front cover is the quote which she remembered I have a stamp of. We set to play after our families' weekly science get together. I talked her into making a framed art that Aunt A could have on her dresser to remind her of Miss K. Once she decided on the patterned paper to use, the rest of the design came together fairly easily. Except the decision of whether to use butterflies or birds or flowers or a combination. I'm happy to say Miss K left this evening with not only the framed art but also a thank you card.


The Wisteria Wonder layer, if you hadn't noticed, is the "negative" of the flowers used in the framed art. Well, I just noticed that one of the leaves was in the wrong green colour - ha! Kinda goes with the crooked sentiment then - which you probably wouldn't have noticed if I had only shown you the card from this angle:



Hope you enjoyed this little story of inspiring, creating and sharing - which is the heart of Stanpin' Up! I {heart} SU!


Comments