Skip to main content

Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Closure Card


I am participating in another card swap over at Stamp Nation, so I thought the recent trend of the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch Closure Card would be ideal for this Fancy Fold card swap. But I changed my mind (hahaha, SN members, for a minute there did you think I was giving away the surprise?!). Instead, we made this at my May's Class last Friday evening. Gosh, can't believe a week has already flown by. I meant to put it up on here as soon as everyone had left, but obviously I got very side tracked. Fellow SU Demo over the ditch Tanya Bell shared an excellent tutorial on how to make this card.

I wanted to show case the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack (#132996) from our Occassions Mini Catalogue. This is a pad of 48 sheets (4 each of double sided 11.4x16.5cm) that are acid and lignin free.  If you have trouble cutting up your nice DSPs then you'll love these :-) This is available until 30 June 2014, for $14.50 NZD.

The greeting and that cute little owl are from the stamp set A Fitting Occasion (#131952 WM, #127049 CM) and the flowers are from the Boho Blossoms Punch (#119858).

If you haven't had a go at making this card, hop on over now to Tanya's video - I know you will have so much fun!


Comments