Skip to main content

Recycling/Upcycling


I love making these bags, as it appeals to my love for recycling/upcycling. I made these from old Stampin' Up! Seasonal Catalogues, using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, which makes projects like these a breeze to make. This was the recent Holiday catalogue which has 40 pages, so 10 bags can be made out of one catalogue. You can view the tutorial here or you can attend my next craft class to learn how to do it :-)

So, these are the two prize packs I recently donated to the Auckland Home Educators Art & Craft Fair. It seems only fitting to reward winning entries with vouchers to redeem for craft supplies. As you can see, the SAB brochure peeks out of the bag, as did the custom created voucher. Can you guess what else may be in the bags? All will be revealed the next post :-)

Comments