Skip to main content

Six Sided Sampler Stamp Nation Birthday Bash Challenge #3



Stamp Nation is a community of fabulously caring and supportive crafters and is the brain child of Catherine Pooler. Stamp Nation turned 3 on Jan 11th, so it's party time and with that comes prizes to win! Check out Catherine's youtube video here

We are also celebrating at Stamp Nation this week with daily challenges. This one is for challenge #3 which is to participate in one of the SN challenges that were in the month you joined up. I chose the Colour My World challenge, which was to use a spectrum of colours. Naturally, one thinks of the rainbow for "spectrum of colours" but I wanted to challenge myself to use a colour combo that aren't immediately obvious to me. So I went on pinterest and was not disappointed. 

  This card relies on the Stamp-a-ma-jig tool to line it all up. This is an awesome tool that I would consider a Must Have. 

SU Colours used were: So Saffron, Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Always Artichoke, with a little pop of Poppy Parade (retired) embellished with a rhinestone jewel.



Comments