Skip to main content

Grace's 1st Birthday


Known by a variety of names, mainly swing and flip flop, these interactive cards are back in popularity. Now with Stampin' Up!'s new Thinlit card dies, these cards can be made quickly and easily.


Confession: I made today's feature card the conventional way as I haven't got these new products yet, and I knew I wouldn't get it before Grace's birthday. There are many youtube videos out there showing how to make these, but this one I found the most efficient, short and sweet :-)

So, here it is, a precious little card for my precious little niece:


My own added feature to the interactive card is the square tag with the cupcake image. Inside is where I will be able to write a birthday message to Grace.



Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480) $67.95                                                            Label Card Thinlits Die (133479) $67.95



Now, here is a video to show you how much easier it is now to make this kind of card with the new Thinlits Die.





Comments