Skip to main content

New Selection of Single Stamps Now Available

 

photo from Stampin'! Up Blog 2013

Stampin' Up! just released the next instalment of single stamps. These are LIMITED TIME offer only, available until 31 January 2014.

Now since it's just been released today, I haven't got any of the stamp to demonstrate with but I didn't want this blog post to have no photo so I have uploaded the above sample from a recent Stampin' Up!'s blog post. (I hope this is ok to do... I am trying to find out and when I do, and if it's not ok, then I'll be taking it off here promptly!)

The Christmas Star is the first stamp from this collection that caught my eye, and look at that simple yet so effective card that SU! Concept Artist Melody H made - wow! It is so uncomplicated and fast enough to make even for a busy person, and to make lots of them to send out for Christmas this year.

So have a look at the new collection of single stamps below, and email me peppertime123@gmail.com if you want to place an order.

In any case, it'd be great to hear what your favourite stamp is from this assortment, so I'd love for you to post a comment.



Comments