Skip to main content

Butterfly Bundle in 2013-14 In Colours


A good friend and customer suggested awhile ago that I make a card with the 2013-14 In Colours so that it would be handy to give to customers to see what these colours look like in card stock, not just from the catalogue pages. Time passes, there's always a growing list of things to do...you know how it goes... Then one day, since a lot of stamping tools were already out, and I remember a card I saw in the  blogworld that fellow SU! demo Emily Campbell had made, I set to work to cross this off the list. Well, I got one card made, so now I just have to make a bunch of these to give to customers. 



Thanks for stopping by today. Bless you heaps. Now if you haven't already seen it on my Promotions page, this month Stampin' Up! has a special Butterfly Bundle offer that I'd like to bring your attention to:



Comments