Skip to main content

Mini Magazine Holder For Embossing Folders



I originally made this for a gift set of cards for a sister in law, however, when I packaged it up together with the 4 hand made greeting cards, it just didn't look right. So in the end I just made a box with a lid for the gift set...so what was to be the fate of this mini magazine folder? As it happened, there popped up a discussion on Stampin Connection (a forum for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators)...I have actually forgotten what the discussion was about, lol...however, I know I got the idea of using this holder to hold the Emboss Folders from that discussion. Quite neat, don't you think? I have left this quite plain Jane but you certainly can dress it up real good.

Here is the link to Karen Titus' video tutorial which I used to create this handy card sized holder.  

Enjoy, and thanks for stopping by :-)



Comments